Tomorrow's the day..

Hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go. The summer went by so fast. Yesterday I spent putting around the house, and had a fantastic visit with a few cousins last evening. I ended up coming home with food to boot!

Today, I baked blueberry muffins, and granola with dried cranberries and blueberries. I made fruit salad, and a spinach salad to take to work. I have enough food packed for the week, with the exception of stuff for supper ( I'll buy rice, veggies, milk and coffee cream tomorrow night). I also have my laundry basket packed and everything is set for the morning.

I need to compile a list to leave in the kitchen so I don't forget anything when I leave on Mondays. I'll take my budget binder with me so i can go over my finances and I have something to read at bedtime. I just need to remember my night guard and hair straightener and make-up.

I'll post sometime this week with my spends for August and what I spent so far this month. I hope everyone had a wonderful week-end.

Comments

Maureen said…
I,m just catching up with my budgets as well, looks like your still doing really well.