Monday's Menu plan and other thoughts..

Monday - lunch- Tuna sandwich and grapes - supper- bacon, eggs and toast
Tuesday- lunch - chicken sandwich and veggies - pasta with tomato sauce
Wednesday - lunch- chicken and salad - burger and veggies
Thursday- lunch- boiled eggs with salad - supper -stir fry
Friday - lunch - stir fry - supper- Chicken pot pie with mashed potato bottom, pie crust top.
Saturday lunch - left over pot pie- supper I'll have it at work
Sunday - out for brunch( fingers crossed)- supper I'm thinking of pasta with a homemade Alfredo sauce chicken and mushrooms...

Breakfast will be steel cut oatmeal with blueberries. Snacks will include apples,peppermint patties, yogurt, BBQ peanuts, and ginger snaps... Oh and I have blueberry muffins too!

I ended up spending 11.96 on tights and a box of Kleenex, plus 2.00 for coffee ( my card was in the car) and 1.00 to the Terry Fox run.

I forgot to mention that yesterday I bottled and froze 6-500ml jars of tomato sauce- I made it with tomatoes, zucchini, carrots, onions, red pepper, mushrooms, plus I added at the end Feta Cheese and Parmesan cheese... It will taste really good this winter.

I didn't sleep well last night, I was being a mom and worrying about DD and school. So tonight will be an early night!

Comments