You know when your a geek when...

You get excited because your bank is now offering on line budgeting and lots of different categories. ( I'll post more once I read more about it, but it did get me excited!).

The drywall is almost finished, DD will have to make supper tonight, as the push is on to have the doorway cut out, the old filled in tonight, plus the last coat of mud applied in the bathroom and the first applied to the closet/bedroom!

DD informed me last night that 60 people have asked for grad photos... Yikes, I ordered another 48 today, which came to about 60.00. She would like a computer for graduation and is going to ask her father to buy it, plus a printer. I can get a discount from Apple, and that's what she wants, so fingers crossed that he comes through for her. As of today, DD has 20 days of high school left. Twenty days... Twenty days... It seems surreal to type that number and think my little chick will be all finished her required education and is going to University... I'm going outside to shed a tear now, and then it's back to sanding...

Comments