I managed 2 out of 3 no spend days so far.

I spent money on Sunday, 255.00 on a new smoke/carbon monoxide detector, a power surge protector, a BBQ brush, dog food, a tie out for the dog, tennis balls for the dog, lemonade, ham, orange and root beer pop, ink for the printer, gas, spinach, strawberries, prescription meds, food @ M&M meats, and something else, but I'm not sure.

Today I need to pick up a few things for the renos, and I need coffee, canola oil and a few other things.

I've ticked off a few things from my massive list. I have to have the bulk of the list completed by next week-end, as I'm back to traveling for 4 weeks after that. Today will see the beginning of the taping and compounding, plus I will do the normal laundry, cooking, driving, etc.

DD had a good time away, she won an award, meet lots of people, got her roommates name for the fall, and has asked to be able to make contact with her before they move into residence. It's rather funny, as they have the same initials, and a lot of the same interests.

I'm off to do some laundry, and I think I'll move the dogs lead, so I hang the sheets out, without him pulling them off the line!

Comments