While getting dressed the other day...

I noticed that my bloomers fit better... Yep, they're longer struggling and straining at my size, they fit like they're meant to. Which means I've lost weight without actually making an conscious effort at it. The only thing I cna think of that I'm doing differently is that I drink very little pop now, I plan the majority of my meals, and while at work I've only gone out for lunch twice since Christmas, plus one supper. For the most part, I've been eating "whole foods", non-processed foods, and I think that's made the difference. I still eat "junk food", but that's becoming more rare ( I so love chips of any kind. The last time that I dropped weight like this was the year before I got pregnant 1991, so almost 20 years ago.

I'll weigh my self at home this week-end, and see what the scales say, but I can see the difference. I did spend money this week, in total about 550.00, but out of that was 420 rent (i'm paid for the rest of the time I'm here), gas 32.00, groceries 28.00,, 17.00 shoppers, a new skirt 23.00, money of my Tim's card (20.00), and the other twenty on lottery tickets, and my bad habit...

Now this week-end to get the jars set up...

Comments

Jolie said…
Very exciting to get the jars started. Can't wait to hear how it goes.