home for the night...

Yes, I'm sitting on my couch, in my home for the night! I have a meeting tomorrow, but if this nasty weather doesn't get better, it could be canceled.

When I arrived home tonight, I noticed a letter sitting on on the fruit bowl. The letter said "Dear DD, congratulations on your acceptance to ... University"... Yes, the only University she applied to she's been accepted. Which of course has sent life into a spin once again... love you DD...

The dog is very happy that I'm home tonight, as is DD who made brownies with peanut butter icing for dessert. Supper was tuna casserole ( and it was good too!).

I spent nothing today, but I will tomorrow, if I decided to order something for 1/2 price from Tupperware.

Comments

Canadian Saver said…
I had tuna casserole too! Maybe this crappy weather is making us want comfort food... brownies would be good too!

Congrats to your DD!

(We're getting rain in my area, thankfully!)
its me, sam said…
I checked my bank account tonight, and I got paid for my mileage for a few weeks ago. I put the amount into my Christmas fund. I'll put all my mileage cheques into the Christmas fund until it's full, then I'll stash it somewhere else.
Sharon said…
Congrats on your daughter's acceptance! That is really exciting!!!

I love tuna casserole, but I would be the only one who ate it if I made it...hope your weather gets better!!!
its me, sam said…
Sharon, I'm so pleased she got into this particular University, conidering its the only one she applied to!