Buffalo wing dip from all recipes dot com

As requested: I think I spent around 12.00 making the dip as DD used "real chicken" instead of the canned ( here it was 3.69/can a wee bit pricy).

Buffalo Chicken dip:

Ingredients
• 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained or two boneless, skinless, precooked, and either shredded or cubed
• 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup Ranch dressing
• 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
• 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
• 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
• 1 (8 ounce) box crackers
• Tortilla chips

Directions
Directions
1. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
It makes a minimum of 5 cups.

You can make it in a slow cooker, but I like the crispy, cheesy sides that it gets when you bake it in the oven.

PS. When DD made it, we didn;t have enough hot sauce, so she added dried chipotle and crushed chilies and black pepper, how much I haven't got a clue.

Comments

The Witch said…
I'll be making this recipe next time I have games night.
It sounds like it may be hot.
its me, sam said…
TW, I think DD put in about a 1/3 of a cup of hot sauce, plus I'm guessing 1-3 tsp chipotle, 1-2 tsp cruched chilies and a couple of cracks of the pepper mill... It makes a funky orange color ( like salmon pate color).
seo company said…
Hey there,

We have been reading the articles on your website http://anostrichnamedsam.blogspot.com/
and are very impressed with the quality of your information.

We have a team of copywriters who specialize in writing articles on various topics and would like to write an original article for you to use on your website – this article will not be used anywhere else on the Internet.

In exchange all we ask is that we can have one or two links within the body of the article back to one of our sites. You can view a sample of the quality of our articles at http://www.dreamloans.com.au/blog/


If you are interested in having us write an article for your website please just let me know and we would be more than happy to have one written for you within two weeks.

Kind regards,
Papia
Anonymous said…
Sam, is this recipe as yummy as it sounds? I keep telling my husband I need to make this dip, but have yet to do so.