Somedays I don't like myself very much...

The reason why? Because i forgot about a payment that comes out at the end of the month... So the bank covered the payment but it cost me 5.00 and I still owe the bank 24.00... First time in 4 years I forgot...

Note to self... get it together... tout suit ( its french but probably not spelt right)...

AGHHH....

It could be worse, it could have bounced completely and cost me a lot more money...

to be finically stable... that's what I'm going to change my header to... No more talk about being in debt... How about becoming secure with my money... and change the name from an ostrich named sam to "Sam, getting real with life and money!

I'm rambling a bit, but really thinking about changing the name as I talk about everything, not just money...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't be so hard on yourself! These things do happen. On the bright side, it sounds like your bank likes you!
Anonymous said…
oooh forgive yourself, it probably won't happen again and small mistakes are so easy to make!
Anonymous said…
Point made: will learn from mistakes.

Don't beat yourself up too hard. We'll get it together sooner or later (hopefully sooner)