so far this week...

I spent 2.25 on a pepsi today, way too much but it came from my 10/week spending budget. I still have 6.20 left to spend.

Tomorrow I turn the big 40, and I'm having a low key day, work and I may take myself out for supper ( there are places you can eat for free on your birthday, so i think I'll go there). On the weekend i'll celebrate with family and friends.

Work is getting better...

Plus my travel time and gas expenses have dropped too. I used abut 1/4 tank to get here this week, so that will be a huge savings! If I can cut my gas budget from 300/month to 220/month that will be amazing!

I'm slowly getting better with my finances...

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day :)
Rachelle said…
Happy birthday!! I hope you have a great day tomorrow!
Canadian Saver said…
Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy the big 4-0, make it a great year for yourself!!