I made my 150

Yep i worked my butt off yesterday and made my 150.00. It was very busy and when the restaurant filled at 4:00 there was only 3 of us working. LOL.
People were very understanding and were very patient with us! I'm very happy with the end result. I also went to not one but two parties after work last night. I didn't stay too long at either but I had fun at both. The first one was at my oldest friends house, and there was a friend from high school there that I had seen in about 15 years, so it was nice to catch up. The other party was for a girl that i worked at the restaurant with, who is going to do her masters in England this fall. It was nice to chat with her and some others and to wish her well while studying.

I came home with food from the first party ( Thanks guys) and DD and I ate food and chatted, then started to watch a movie, but we were about 5 minutes into it and both decided that our beds were calling!

I spent 135.00 at Shoppers yesterday. I bought ph products ( about 40.00 worth), eggs, butter (on sale for 2.49/package , and I froze it), clinical strength deodorant ( I've been having really bad hot flashes for 2 weeks now and starting to have night sweats... Menopause here I come), pepsi, peanut butter, KD, shampoo, body wash, and face wash. I earned anough points for 55.00 worth of "free stuff", but I'll hold off until they offer the bonus again and have enought come Christmas to buy all the stocking stuffers and other little things.

Today we're going to clean, do laundry and I'll finish up what I want to get done for school, and then we'll go from there. I also need to get some groceries for the week ( just some meat for the house, bread and a few other little things). Plus DD needs some melatonin, and I need to talk to the pharamsist to see if there is something I can take for these hot flashes!

Comments

Canadian Saver said…
Wow, $150 is a lot in tips!! Way to go :-)
Anonymous said…
I used to work as a waitress and I only dreamed of making that much in tips! :) Way to go!!!
its me, sam said…
My sales were just about 1400 for the shift, so it works out a little over 10% of my sales. Not too shabby!