Spending like a mad woman...

Saturday I spent money for take out (22.00) and 2.30 for cards. I did get the bottom of the china cabinet decluttered, and the front closet has been painted and is now holding winter coats.I finished painting the wall that the fireplace will have its new home. I'll be very glad to have it back in place.

Sunday DD left for the week and I attended a wedding shower. It was a great place to catch up with family and it was cloudy but very nice. The food was good and I didn't have to cook. Last night I went to see District 9 with a friend and it was her Birthday so I paid for her ticket. Plus I had a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free popcorn, so we got that too. Total spent 25.50. Some one had given her a 10.00 gift card for the movies, so she bought the pop.

I'll be working from home again today. I think I have my marking plan figured out, but it has to be approved.

I'm planning to take the library books back, along with the clothing for the Sally Ann and books to be exchanged. Plus I need to make DD a Dr.s appointment, and call to be about obedience classes for puppy.

Comments