SO far today July 3/2009

I spent 16.58 on 2 mop buckets, 2 mops and chips. I'm getting ready to clean the basement ( its unfinished) and I don't want to use my good mops down there. I also bought a coffee and a donut for 2.44.

I called my contractor and they're coming next Thursday to start the renovations! Yeah... But I still have stuff to do in here, mainly in DD's bedroom. This news will get my butt in gear for sure. I just need to take DD's bed apart and cover her dresser and book case with sheets to keep the dust down.

DD hasn't called her mother yet either. I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for her call, but I'd just like her to call.

My GST cheque was in my account this morning, so I paid off my purse purchase I made yesterday ( I owed 31.00 on my MC as I had over paid last month). Tonight I plan on doing some sorting and dealing with paperwork and just hanging out.

I forgot to add that I called and upped my mortgage payment by 50.58. It'll be an even 330/biweekly now. This was one of my mini goals for July to take my pay increase and put it right on my mortgage. I'm giving myself a pat on the back right now.

Comments