Friday July 17/09

I had a good laugh today, apparently there's a rumor @ work that I'm dating someone! HA HA HA.... No time for that one, unless you count chatting on facebook with an old BF. Someone at work spilled the beans about me possibly leaving, not happy with that one ...

No call about the job, I'm hoping to hear something on Monday.

Worked the PT job last night and made 120, I got 60 American so I kept that for our up coming trip.

Today I'm cleaning as best i can, returning the broken light fixture and looking at new cars. I just want to see what's out there so I can start planning my next purchase. I'm leaning towards new, as I'll need something that I'll be able to put a lot of kilometers and not have too many worries.

The house wil be finished early next week... I'm so happy with the results.

Comments

Canadian Saver said…
Wow, that was a great night! $120 is a lot in tips :-)

When are you going to Maine? I hope to get there some time in October...
its me, sam said…
We'll be going very soon, if everything works out. Just for 2 nights 3 days, but as I need all new clothes I'll need 2 full days just to shop and I hate shopping. LOL