Wednesday June 3/09

Today i spent 5.90 @ the store on chips and pop. :( I worked until 9:30, with a break for supper. I have enough time banked for 3 days off now. I'll just keep plugging away and soon I'll have enough to take a week off. I realize how lucky I am to be able to do this, not a lot of work places will let you build the time.

Tonight is designated for house cleaning, plus I'm going to BBQ for supper. I also have to buy dog food today and my plants. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a no spend day, along with Saturday.

I'd really like to be off tomorrow, but it won't be happening. I plan on doing yard work tomorrow night after work, then I'd like to sit around a fire and relax. Saturday will be more yard work, PT job. Sunday if its nice I'd like to do something beside work, but if i don't get the yard completed, that's what I'll be doing.

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.