Sunday June 7/09 edited version

Today I ended up spending 29.35 @ the store, plus another 10 on metal skewers, coffee filters, a dust pan and M&M's.

My pork skewers rocked. I ended up marinating them in greek salad dressing. they got a little singed when the dog bolted and I was chasing him around the neighbourhood, while the others chatted in the house.

I did get some laundry done, one garden bed ready to plant, the front walk is almost completely weeded. Tomorrow if its nice, i'll get the lawn mowed. I can't find the battery for the weed wacker, so i need to find it ASAP. I found it and its charging now! I also need to dig a few holes to plant my holly hocks along the fence.

I'm not going to spend any money until Wednesday. I don't need anything nor does DD.

I'm getting ready to go back to the grind for the week. Hope everyone has a great work week!

Comments

Anonymous said…
When you done weeding you can come over and help my garden out! ;)

Do you have a recipe for these pork skewers with greek salad dressing. Sound quite yummy!
its me, sam said…
Money Funk all I did was put some Kraft feta & oregano salad dressing in a bag and dump my cubed pork tenderloin in a bad and let it sit for a few hours. I skewered the meat with onions, red pepper and mushrooms and threw it on the BBQ.

I was going to made a homemade marinade but I had no canola oil, so I improvised. It turned out great, except for the burnt part.