Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yesterday I worked 4 hours @ my FT job, came home, tried to nap ( epic fail), and worked @ my PT job. I decided that I'm not working my PT job the week after the long week-end. Its going to crazy busy here @ home ( DD's play is happening that week-end). I spoke with the manager and she told me that she noticed my patience level has been decreasing ( which it has!). I'm going to see if I can take 1 or 2 days off from my FT job the same week, so I can get some stuff done around here, like remove the deck...

I feel 100 times better making the decision, plus my physiotherapist has been after me to take time off too! So I'll have 200 less that week, but it will be nice to have a few days off.

I did make 60 dollars last night. Considering by 9:00 I had only waited on 3 small tables and a party of 19 (13 of which were kids). I waited on 2 more tables after that, so I consider myself very lucky.

I get paid from my PT job this week. I do need to buy a fireproof box ( which i think I'll get this afternoon), plus I need to buy DD a few things for her trip ( granola bars is the big thing). I'd also like to make a VISA payment very soon. Oh I also need very large garbage bags for leaves, and poop and scoop bags! Plus while I'm thinking of it, propane for the BBQ. ( I'd really like to BBQ this week is possible). Oh and I need to go to the bulk barn, as I bought the wrong bones last time, plus there's a 3.oo coupon in the paper. I'll buy baking soda ( for the laundry), steak spice and bones.

Comments