Monday May 18/09

Yesterday I relaxed, did laundry and read oh and played with the dog. I cooked big breakfast for DD and I. Bacon, fried potatoes and she had an egg while I made a BLT for myself. For supper I made myself a chickpea stir fry. I threw in about 1/3 cup of chick peas with some stir fry veggies and added S&S sauce, sesame oil, hot sauce and garlic. I also cooked rice noodles to go with it. I was eating my supper in about 10 minutes and it tasted pretty good. I packed my suitcase too, but i have to finish that this morning. Just a few things left to pack and I'm ready. DD will be taking care of the pets, with my parents help.

DD had her lobster last night. I ate 1 tail and 1 claw, while she ate 2 market sized lobsters, plus what i didn't eat off the other. She was happy.

I did spend 21.44 yesterday on 2 packages of my addiction and a large bag of Smart Food Popcorn.

I won't be blogging for the next few days as I'll be out of town, but I'll get caught up Thursday night. Have a great week all!

Comments