The end of May

The month of May is finished. I did complete a few goals, mainly ones regarding the house. I did not met my goal regarding no spend days! C'est la vie! I did pay an extra 1800 on my student loan and I plan on paying an extra 1500 on it this month.Which should bring it down to 2200 by the end of June. If DD's father gives me his half for her trip I'll put that right on the loan and I'll be done that sucker even sooner!

Today I spent just under 77.00 on season passes. I bought my parents passes for them, my Dad's will be his gift for Fathers Day and my mothers just because I love her! I spent under 16.00 ( I had a coupon for 10.00 off at Shoppers) for a baby shower gift, plus i had already bought 2 big boxes of wipes. It was very nice to see lots of old friends. It does make it seem strange that some of my friends are just having babies, and others are becoming grandparents. LOL.

I also spent 7.00 @ Tim's on coffee, tim bits and OJ for our trip to the beach this morning. The sun shone and we had a good walk on the beach.

DD made it home safe and sound. One more commitment and she's free from any school commitments until the fall.

I'm looking forward to getting stuff done in the yard this week and enjoying my evenings!

Comments