Monday March 2/09

I haven't spent any money yet today and because it storming so bad, that I can't see me stopping anywhere later to buy anything.

I am leaving shortly to go to my mom's BFF's wake. I really really don't want to go ( who really does), but DD and I will going my parents and go. My Dad bought mass cards earlier today for all of us. The funeral in on Wednesday, so I'm only working tomorrow. It makes for a short week.

I have a really crappy task to do tomorrow @ work:(, and am not looking forward to it. It was supposed to get done last week, but someone forgot about it so now it falls on my shoulders! Oh well, @ least I still have a job. I'll most likely go in ealry again tomorrow and work on my regular stuff, then get the other task done.

My brother and his wife are coming tomorrow night, so I'm hoping to catch them before they leave again.

I've got 2 out of 12 no spend day for the month so far...

Comments

Canadian Saver said…
Have you gotten a lot of ice?? It's been falling all day here and sticking to windows and other surfaces since about 5:30. Bad bad all around...

Hope it goes well tomorrow, both at work and for the viewing...
its me, sam said…
We had snow early in the day but ice since around 4ish. Its still coming down in ice pellets, but feels like it going to change to rain.