Student loan balance Feb 21/09 and other notes...

My balance is now 7,828.07.... It will be under 7,000 by the mid April ( I get paid 3 times that month). Mid June under 6,000, Mid August under 5,000, Mid October under 4,000... Somehow paid off by Nov 1/2009.


We had a major storm Thursday and Friday. I now have more snow in my yard than last year, so much now that I've got to figure out how to get better access to the backdoor. I worked both jobs yesterday, and there was so much snow that I have to step down to access the back door. I either need to spend about 5 hours knocking down part of the bank and giving myself room to widen the area or I need a neighbor to come with a snow blower and help me out. I have to post a picture of this. ( I'm charging the batteries, lets hope it works.)

Comments

Canadian Saver said…
I'd love to see the pictures! I live in the country so our snow banks don't seem as big...
its me, sam said…
CS I posted a pic on my profile... It'll give you a fair idea of how much snow is in my yard...
Canadian Saver said…
Yeah, that is A LOT! I'm sure it'll be even bigger by Monday!!
The Asian Pear said…
yknow what's funny? I look at YOUR balance and I wish it was MY balance. XD I can't wait til mine is UNDER $10K like yours. I hope to pay off everything by fall-winter as well like you (with a little prayer). ;)