LAst night...

I worked last night and expected it to be busy but it was not. :( I made 60.00 last night which is the least amount I've made since October working on a week-end night.Oh well. I don't need very much in the way of groceries, just stuff for DD's lunch, coffee and fruit. (20.00 max is what I want to spend). Oh I forgot about the cat food 14@.54 is close to 10.00 so I'll guess I'll spend 30.00 , but i need to make laundry soap, so add another 5.00 for baking soda...

Some good news is a co-worker had offered me her small deep freeze this summer. I have a table in my basement that'll be swapped in return.

I'm off to get finished what I didn't do yesterday...

I didn't spend any money yesterday but DD spent her 40.00 from my debit yesterday. She called me from Winners as she forgot my PIN... I'm hoping that she bought black pants and not another pair of shoes.

Comments

Canadian Saver said…
I bet it'll be very busy next weekend though with Valentine's Day!!

Good news about the freezer!! Mine is my parents' old one... and it's always pretty full... you can buy in multiples (ice cream too!) and not worry about space.
its me, sam said…
I was thinking of using it mainly for fruit and veggies. My plan is to freeze as much as I can this summer while everything is cheap. I may have to use vacation time for some of it, but I really want to freeze/bottle large amounts of berries, pears, corn, tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, yellow beans this summer. I'd also like to freeze some apple crisps, pies, etc. Ice cream would be good, or cookies straight from the freezer dunked in tea...