I want a vacation!

Yep, i want a real vacation right now... I'm so tempted to just say F**K it and go.... But I won't... I am going to take 2 days off during March Break and I'm going to schedule spa treatments for DD and I. It'll be cheaper than a trip but somethiing to look forward to. I've decided that next year I'm going somewhere, Most likely France, italy or Spain. I don't care about the weather, i just want to see and experience something different. Or I could go to the 4 corners and see that. I'm @ work right now but I had to writer or I'll book a trip...

Comments

Canadian Saver said…
It's very tempting cuz everyone around us seems to be going south or west or whatever... I wish I had a lot more income!!!

Enjoy the spa day, that sounds great!
Anonymous said…
Sounds like a good plan, I'm a huge believer in the yearly vacation mindset - time to get away, dust those cobwebs and experience something new. I have loads of tips for saving for them on the blog!