A update on Yesterday

I forgot to write in my post yesterday Human Resources was @ my work place. And the guy who is the newest member of the team. He;s a friend of mine from years ago. I totally forgot that he switched jobs! I've known his wife for almost 15 years and he for about 11. He'll be a party in deciding about the new position! OH I'm hoping! Today's schedule @ work should allow me to (fingers crossed) complete a little project that I've been working on. And I'm being ambitious I'd like to get another one completed! My plan is to hibernate in my office for the bulk of the day.

Today should be a no spend day. Actually the next 3 days should be no spend days. I have enough food, gas and other stuff to keep me going until Sunday... I also haven't used the visa since 2009 started!

Comments