Thursday morning

I've been up for over 2 hours now, and what have I accomplished? I've done 2 loads of laundry, read the flyers, showered, taken the dog out twice, and soon for the 3rd time, I still have to toss something in DD's bag for lunch and take something out for supper. I've also drank my coffee and read blogs.

I liked counting my pennies blog this morning on CYA files. I have a journal @ work that I log all my out going calls in and make notes on the side if I left a message or spoke to someone. It made me realize that there is more I can do to CYA, and I'll let the idea perculate for a week or two and come up with some ideas.

This is the part of my job that I love the most. Someone will mention something and my brain starts spinning and I have more to add or take the idea and run with it. I believe it has to do with have the ability to project how things will be long term not just in a few days.

Got to go and make lunch for DD. :) Enjoy your day

Comments