Trying to get ready for Christmas

The lights are on the tree now and the star but that's it. I'll get the rest put on during the weekend. I spent today:
50 on DD's hair cut. ( 40 + 10 tip)
62.24 @ the grocery store. I bought a can of frozen lobster to have over the holidays... I'll pick up some small scallops, shrimp and crab( if I can) and make my own seafood casserole om January 3. also bought a ham and a BBQ chicken ( it was cold so NO TAX). I had a couple of coupons so I also bought a pizza for 2.99, Pillsbury brownies for 1.79 and 2 containers of frozen juice for 1.30.
I gave DD 40.00 for Sunday-10 for ticket, 10 for the bus and 20 for her supper! TNB is putting on the Chronicles of Narnia for Christmas and she got an awesome deal to go. Merry Christmas DD I love you... ( She reads my blog and so do a couple of her friends).
15.00 @ the store...
7.43 for my god daughter's gift...


The company who cleans my drive way came again today, its another 33.00 but they do a great job and it was so messy again today, and I'm not spending 5 hours shoveling slop. ( I jsutified by saying to myself I make 23/h x5 =115... too much time wasted...

Tomorrow I'll finish up the shopping and then I'll have to wrap the stuff...

Comments

Canadian Saver said…
I panic every time I look at your countdown to Christmas calendar!!

Seafood casserole is so yummy, isn't it? Do you put cheese in yours?

I'm very very lucky that my dad cleans the driveway for free. In fact 9 out of 10 mornings he cleans off my car too (he is always out there anyway on his way to the barn... thank goodness the horses are here ;-)). I envy those who have garages!!
Kristine said…
Thanks for welcoming me into your Blog List :)