The dust has settled...

We open gifts this morning. DD got her collectors edition of Tales of the Beetle Bard plus 2 copies of the paper back. ( 1 she's going to donate to the library.) I also bought her a train ticket to see one of her friends, a crib board, a journal, a desk calendar of shoe styles, pj's and stocking stuffers ( mostly chocolate). She got some clothes, and fleece sheets from my parents, the book Snuff from a friend and a black turtle neck sweater from my sister. Her father said he bought her a bass guitar...


I got a gift certificate for a spa from DD's friend who is staying with us while her parents are away ( they're home for the rest of the week), a black sweater, the book the Road, and 5 boxes of Chocolates ( most I can't eat b/c of allergies, so I'll bring some to work).

I tried to have a nap, but puppy wanted to play, so I did... DD psent part of the afternoon in the tub and now she's reading one of her new books.

Comments