Boxing Day part 2

The day is almost done and I managed to have another no spend day. Tomorrow I need to get bread , eggs and probably dog treats and wet cat food. My brother and sister in law came today with my nephews. We exchanged gifts, and they bought me a new pair of jeans! :) My nephews liked their gifts. 2 are staying here tonight and are having run with the puppy. My daughter is looking for new ear buds for her Ipod nano tomorrow and my oldest nephew wants clothes. I didn't have to cook today, as we had leftovers @ my mothers for supper!!! I hope everyone relaxed as much as I did today!

Comments

Canadian Saver said…
Leftovers are great!! Even when we eat at my parents', my mom always sends us home with lots.

Sounds like you had a great visit with your brother and his family :-)