Todays events

It was my god daughters 2nd birthday today. I bought her a Disney doll a while back. I was going to go and buy a card and gift bag, but decided to see what I had here first. I had a girls b-day gift bag and tissue paper, plus I had mini Robert Munch books put away. I decided instead of a card, I'd sign the book... Needless to say she got a ton of toys! For Christmas, I'll be buying her books!

Groceries today:
Coffee-6.99
chips-1.91
apples-3.99
frozen peas & carrots-2.79
frozen peas-2.79
bacon - 2.99
bacon - 2.99
ground beef -8.00

total-32.45

I also spent 7.81 on cat food and toilet bowl cleaner.

grand total =40.26

Supper tonight was @ mom's roasted chicken peas, carrots, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy and homemade pickled beets.... It was awesome.

Comments

Canadian Saver said…
I'm sure she'll appreciate the books at Christmas!!

Sounds like a great dinner at your mom's :-)