The snow has begun...

It's been snowing off and on all day. My puppy loves the snow! I spent today 1.55 for coffee ( I paid for it today but someone will get it tomorrow), 1.30 @ the post office, 7.00 @ work (1.00 for Frogs, 2.00 on tickets, 2.00 for jeans on Friday and 2.00 for a 50/50 draw) and 9.79 @ the grocery store on bananas, hash brown, bacon and chips( I couldn't resist). I also gave my DD 20.00 for the week ( lunches and whatever else she needs). I also made the sausage and lentil soup for supper ( I loved it, DD did not). DD made the herb and cheese biscuits... we both liked those. We spent an hour in the basement, there is a dent in the junk pile. I figure I'll have the junk out tomorrow night and the pickers can take what ever they want! Tomorrow is a no spend day, Friday is VISA day...

Comments