How bizzare is this!

Last night while working on my quest to get my property goof straighten out, I was talking to the daughter-in-law of the man who built my house. Last week 2 of the daughters who lived in this house died within 3 days of each other. But that's not all, the home next to mine, the woman who originally built that one died, and the owner of the house next to that one, you guessed it, the original owner of that one died too. I'm making progress in getting the land signed over but I'm a little frightened of the legal fees. The province is now involved and they're looking after having the properties put into one. Buying and owning this house has been one adventure after another... If I ever sell this, I'm not sure that i'd want to buy another.

Comments

Canadian Saver said…
Sounds so very complicated!!! I'd be stressed over this... hope it gets sorted soon and no one else dies!!!
its me, sam said…
I just hope to save myself money my tracking down the man. His sister in law thinks he'll just sign it over, its just the waiting game! I can't see anyone else dying who lived in the neighborhood. I guess that's what happens when you move into an established neighbourhood.