too busy to be effective

That's the name of an article in the paper a few Saturday's ago. It was discussing workplaces where you're always busy but get very little done. This week I could relate. I put in close to 3 hrs of OT just to get things on track. Plus I woke up this morning and remember 3 or 4 things that I did not pass on... I'll call later and hope to forget about it the rest of the week-end.

I'll be looking for a part time job on Tuesday, dropping off my resume and hoping for something around 12-16 hrs/week. I'd like to work one evening during the week and a shift on Saturday's. We'll see what happens. I'm still trying to figure out how to put side bars on my blog so I can track my spending. I've got to get better at tracking and keeping up with the jars. Got to go my teenager has been vomiting since 6:00 am and this is very unusual for her....

Comments