Nov 23/17

Ok everyone, I'm tired of being sick/ my body not working the way it should! I've been having gall bladder attacks off and on for a few months now, and it's gotten the best of me. I ended up in the er on Tuesday, and I've had the ultrasound done... I'm now waiting for it to be read and to hear from my family dr. With it has come a low grade fever...  and a sinus infection... I said to LG last night, I'm done with being sick, 2018 is going to be a better year health wise! His back has been out 4 times this year... and he's in total agreement with me... It's time to get healthy again...

I've eaten very little in the past few days, toast,eggs, soup and a bit of cheese. Nothing is appealing, but I'm eating because I have to...

It's time to get this body of mine back... Back to being healthy and strong... I'll be working on my plan of action in the next few days, and refocusing my attitude/treatment of my body/health.

Other than that, life is pretty good. I'm going to finish up my shopping this week ( hopefully). I'll get the house clean and focus on the fun aspects of the upcoming holiday season... Decorating, baking and having fun, watching cheesy movies and  having fun with friends.

Oh and happy turkey day to all my American readers!

Comments

Hawaii Planner said…
I've had gallbladder issues before, and it's no fun. (I eventually had my gallbladder removed). Hope you feel better!
Canadian Saver said…
Ugh, that's not fun! I have had issues most of the year too :(

What helped me last year when my gallbladder was bothering me was apple cider vinegar... a shot before bed and it really helped! It also surprisingly works like magic for acid reflux!

Hope you feel better soon :)
Jane said…
Interesting comment from Canadian Saver about apple cider vinegar - I remember my dad drinking it in a mug of hot water, lemon and honey. Apparently it's a good detox so I've been trying it lately. Too early to tell if it's doing me any good. Our health is like gold and we need to take good care of our bodies. I hope you are able to resolve your health issues quickly and feel good and strong once again!
Jean said…
I get sinus infections when I eat dairy - the casein protein is what causes it. When I quit eating dairy, no more sinus infections! But I still miss cheese!