July 31/16

Today is the last day of July and the last day of vacation for me this week. I had a great week off work, I had a few beach days, tubing, meals out and over all very relaxing week.  August is going to mark the first no spend-low spend month for me this year. I have a few things planned, such as a weekend away camping with LG and friends, another one planned with just gas and grocery money. I'm sure that there will be a few things come up, but my plan is to go as low key as possible...  Trips to the beach, BBQ's at home, veggies purchased from the  farmers market, things like that. I'll look at ways to save more money and get some stuff paid down...

I've been having a great summer so far, and things are good. ( work could always be better, but really, in the grand scheme of things I have no complaints). The dogs are good, everyone is healthy or on the mend, and of course my house could be neater, but its summer....

I hope everyone had an amazing month of July and that August is wonderful for you all!

Comments

Sounds idyllic, Sam! Hope you're feeling rested and relaxed as you head back to work. xx
Unknown said…
I'll be aiming for a No Spend/Low Spend in August as well. Its going to be tough but we will do whatever is necessary.