Taking it easy...

So far this week, I've read and finished two books, started another three ( I'm reading them when I feel like reading that style), cooked a few times, baked once ( banana bread), and spent 75.67 today. What did I spend money on? Groceries 26.63 at Walmart, 18.26 at the dollar store ( They had the Canadian made brand of body creams that I love for 3/ a jar, I bought 4, plus some glue sticks, a shower cap and dividers for my cook book. I spent 22.00 on tobacco ( which should do me until next Wednesday and that folks is 6 packs in 18 days) and 8.69 at McDonalds, I went out, was starving and ate there... and I was disappointed... I also bought a coffee for 2.50.  I paid some bills on line this morning and had a nap this afternoon...

That's what I've been doing, reading, watching tv, napping, cooking and washing dishes. I also did one load of laundry each day, plus I just took the dogs for a 12 minute walk down the road. Tomorrow, I'll walk them a little longer.  I'll head out to the library tomorrow and I may buy another coffee (or some K-cups for the Keurig),,, I'm healing really well, so I'm happy about that. I'm hoping the sun is shining tomorrow when I venture outside. I still have a full tank of gas, so I should be on target for filling up next week at some point.  That folks,  is the sum of my week so far...


Comments