My Take 3 for March

Thanks to Carla for creating this!

1.)  Finances-
I'm on a book and clothing freeze  this month. It's also my mother's B-day and one of my sister's. I'm racking my brain for both. I'd like to pay for my mother's passport photos and see if my siblings would like to help pay for mom's passport for her birthday.  I'm planning on spending money on bills, the dog, food and gas.  Oh and some money on chalk board paint!

2.)   Personal-
Make plans to go out twice this month with friends.
I need to eat more protein, which means planning out my meals!
Walk the dog 30 minutes a day minimum. He's put two pounds back on.
Make a Dr's appointment and an optometrist  appointment.

2.) House/declutter-
March 2-8 declutter and clean panrty
March 9-15 clean/declutter spare room
March 16-22 - spend 15 minutes x 5 days in the basement
March 23-29- clean all the interiors of the windows and window coverings!
I also want to  make my own chalk board for the kitchen, and finish cutting strips for the braid rug I've been working on for over a year...
I also have books that need to be donate, so I'll pack them up and drop then off by March 14.

I think that is a good start to the month!

Comments

The Witch said…
Sam,
Your Take 3 sounds very up-lifting.I should get on board but lately have been lazy.
I bought some chalkboard paint from Michael's Folk Art brand and I'm doing over a old mirror. It is really easy to apply and lots of idea's out there on the internet.
On glass it takes over 21 days to dry unless you bake it.
Good luck with your challenge and keep us posted.
Jane said…
Hi Sam - I said I would join Carla's challenge too but need to pull my thoughts together.
I was wondering where you are in selling your house? Are you still planning to do that?
I like your goals, especially getting down into the basement a few times. That made me smile - the basement is the one area I keep putting OFF!
its me, sam said…
Jane, I'm not sure abut selling the house right now. I have neighbours that are involved in domestic disputes quite frequently and people are wary... I see the police there about once a week, when I'm home and I suspect they could be there more often. It makes it hard when people in town know more about your neighbours than you do! The basement is a giant storage area and everything is so disorganized! That's my goal, to create some sort of order down there!