Some day's are just about friends...

Today was a day spent with friends. Having real conversations over coffee with one friend, and giving her reassurance that it is normal to love your child but not like their behaviour or attitude ( I think we've all been there). ( and I do love you so DD).

I had another friend over for supper where we had loaded baked potato soup and a bottle of wine, followed with coffee and Bailey's...

I made it to the gym 5 days this week, and walked the dog every day so far but Wednesday.  (Tomorrow I'm going to hang with my extended family for the day ( I figure there will be over 30 people ranging in ages from 4 months to 73), plus dogs and snowmobiles and Rhino's, snowshoes and toboggans. I'm so excited, as both of my siblings that live close enough are coming too!

I spent 100 on food this week... I have a very full fridge, but I have a plan for it all...  I had to buy new pants for my PT job, and I went down 1 size... Whoop, Whoop...

I'm going to go and watch TV for a bit, then it's off to bed... I hope everyone has a fab weekend...

Comments

Jane said…
Proud of you Sam!! I'd love to get down an pant size or two :) The key seems to be to move more! So I'll get back on the bike today as I've missed it the last two days. Sounds like you have a really fun day planned today - enjoy!