Just got home a little while ago...

after working a 9.5 hour shift at the restaurant... and it was well worth my time today... I brought home 150.00 in my pocket ( after tipping out 50.00 and eating another 10)... I was a very happy camper. I even ran to the grocery store and spent 41.22 , 16.90 was for laundry soap  3@ 2.99 and a bunch of tulips,  24.72 was on food, apples which I paid 8.00 for a bag but they're the only kind I really like, bananas, WOW butter, yogurt, cream and  a lemon and lime.

I just need to put gas in the car,  60.00 I figure, plus 10 for the vet, 30 for me and deposit the rest  in the bank ( 40 to regular account, 40 into another bank account for my winter tires come November). I'm working next Saturday and Sunday at the restaurant, so money will be designated for a some thing yet to be determined...  ( more towards the tires and groceries for sure)...

Oh and just  one little thing, my pony tail now swishes... Yep, when I wear my hair in a pony tail, it's long enough that I can feel it moving... and Yes, it's a big thing for me, considering my hair was an inch long in August 2011...  LOL...

Comments

Nd.chic said…
Nice day! You tip out a lot. I don't think I've ever tipped out 25% when I waited tables.
its me, sam said…
we tip out 3% of our total sales... my sales were around 1600 for the day...
The Witch said…
Wow great tips after working a long day. Sounds as if you bought some great apples(maybe honey crisps)the only kind I like and so worth the money.
I laughed at the ponytail reference but it is a great feeling after having your hair so short before.
its me, sam said…
Yes, the apples were honey crisps! and it is so funny to feel the pony tail flapping around, it's a huge change but I'm loving it!
Jane said…
I don't know if my hair will ever swish again, I keep it so short. Perhaps when I retire I'll let it grow a bit - Michael would definitely approve lol! I like the "no care required" while I'm working though. I love how you make that part-time income work for you rather than fritter it away as pocket money!
its me, sam said…
Jane, I had regular hair cuts from December 2011 ( every 4 weeks) and now get them ever 5-7 weeks. I went 16 weeks at the first due to scheduling conflicts... I;m lucky because it's gt some curl to it and is super easy to do ( 15 minutes tops when I dry and straighten it. If I'm working at my Ft job, it's washed, and up...