not much happening around here...

Things are quiet around here, I did go out three times this past week ( which is huge for me, as I normally socialize about once a month... LOL),  I walked the dog 24/27 days this month, I'm working a stretch of 6 days this week, so come Saturday night at 9:00, I'll be ready for a long soak in the tub and maybe a glass of wine or a cup of tea to relax...

Tomorrow's pay day, so I'll pay some bills, and maybe pick up a few groceries... I've spent another 45 on groceries this week, so I'm at 355ish for groceries so far this year... I'm planning on going out Monday to pick up the things I want for my secret sister swap... 

So far, 2013 has been good to me and mine... Hope that so far this year is good for you too!

Comments

Tania said…
You did pretty good! My socializing is close to 0 too, so I need to start going out a bit more.
Unknown said…
I've been trying to walk Cub to school every morning, even in the cold weather.

So far, 2013 has been challenging for me. Hopefully, it will all get better from here.