wrap up for Jan challenges

MY main  goals were:
1- declutter the pile of papers in the spare room, and in the filing cabinet... done...
2- financially to keep grocery bill at 200 for the month  "yep 151.96"  ( and to return my beloved PVR and cancel the tv part of my bundle).... it's done... I do miss hockey and the news...

For the first time in years, I've set small goals and met them all this month! I shocked myself too!

I also walked the dog 23 times this month ( including a few walks in the minus 30's this past week).  I hope that the weather is not too bad tomorrow and Thursday so I can look at the calendar and say, I walked the dog 25 times in January 2013... 

Thanks to Carla for sponsoring this challenge! I've been tracking the vast chunk of my spending ( but not 100% yet).

That's my financial goal for February : track all the money coming in and going out! ( I'll have to make some mini goals for each week!)

My personal goal: is get finish cleaning the basement out, as I want to paint the floor in the spring. ( baby steps for this and mini goals too!)....

Comments

Yay for goals met! It's so satisfying to get there. I think part of the satisfaction, even if you don't quite make it, is to have made the effort to start. Looking forward to February!
The Witch said…
Sam,
Well done!
The grocery budget was well under what you budgeted for. Now you will have a little extra next month especially if you see some great items on sale. Grocery prices have really sky rocketed here.