Finance: Can you bring some extra money into your household this week somehow? Here are a few ideas:
  • Pick up extra hours at work
  • Sell items around the house you no longer need or use
  • Offer a service or talent
  • Come in "under" budget and add that to your weekly savings

For this one I took on 4 shifts at my pt job, used 2 vacation days from my ft job to do so. I think I have it covered.... made an extra 105 in immediate cash, 105 in wages... for two days...


Decluttering: Junk Drawer. We all have one, don't pretend you don't, cause I won't believe you. ;) lol! Declutter your junk drawer and post before & after photos!!

Dear pack rat... your junk drawers are a mess. remember this next time your tempted to stuff junk in it!

Dear pack rat, your desk drawers are now tidy... but the table and desk top need to be cleaned off!   I can;t upload my photos for some reason...

Comments