I'm really glad I talk about a whole lot of stuff on this blog!

Talked to my supervisor today about creepy guy. He asked for a detailed report. I've been writing it out by hand and couldn't remember dates. However, thanks to me writing here about it, I have the dates I need!  So far the report is three pages long...  My boss decided today, after our discussion that it's time for the paper trail...  Thanks for all your support... I really appreciate it.  And out my window, if he found this blog, he should be aware...

The report is two pages single spaced typed...   Holy moly, I'm tired now!

Comments

~Carla~ said…
Eek! Hope it gets dealt with well! I had a guy stalk me in highschool & it's scary!
Jolie said…
Very very glad you have the info for the paper trail. Stalkers are not to be taken lightly. Mine ending up assaulting another girl - after I had reported to the police what he did.

Keep safe!!!
Glad you've reported this creep and your boss is taking it seriously! It might be worth it to open a file with the police, too. Having some folks aware and watching with you should help. Stay safe, Sam!!!
Maureen said…
It's always easy to make a report when you are armed with all the info. And you have just made yourself safer by bringing it to your Bosses attention...