I survived the first night shift...

I survived last night. It was hard and long, but it was pretty easy over all. One more to go then I'm off for 4 days and it'll go by in a flash.  There is a lot of OT there right now, so if I'm so inclined, I can work an extra shift now and then. ( what I should be doing is work OT, save it and cash it out once there is enough for a full pay).

Money wise, my new mortgage is gone through, I have my Visa paid off in full and credit limit dropped from 10,000 to 3,000, a small LOC paid in full and closed, my RRSP loan paid off and closed. I have money put aside for the new heating system and a game plan set in place for my other LOC to be paid off in three years... 

This afternoon I'll celebrate a birthday with the family, then off to work I go. Now, I must walk the dog for a little bit, do a load of laundry and pack my lunch for tonight.  Tomorrow, I'm working at my PT job, then taking care of my Dad on Wednesday morning. I'm bring Dad to my house, so I can get the lawn mowed and stuff and he gets a change of scenery.

Comments

Jane said…
VERY Positive Post!! I love how you've got most everything paid off and closed with your re-mortgage! That must feel SO GREAT!
Maureen said…
My head is whirling with all you have accomplished, how good must you feel.

I used to work afternoon shifts from 3.30pm until 11.30pm and occasionaly on a Friday night would stay behind to work a piggy back shift until 7.30am Saturday. It's amazing how quickly your body adjusts and the pay is better, well done....