April's off to a good start

All quiet at Sam's house this morning. I'm listening to "week-end Morning" on CBC, drinking coffee and putting around the house. I hit my goal last night of making 100.00 ( I actually made 106.00, but I gave the hostess 5.00 for helping me, plus I paid for a container of cookie dough ( 10.00), bought bingo squares for a fund raiser ( 5.00)  and paid for my supper ( 6.00). I bought 41.25 in groceries yesterday, and I'm set for the week.  I'm going to put some in the bank , pay for gas  ( 40.00) and top off my Tim's card to 10.00. My mom and I will go out for breakfast this morning, so there's another 12.00.

Some days it doesn't take much to make life a little easier, and this week-end, working an extra shift sure made a difference!

My only solid plans for today include a walk with the dog, visiting with my dad and cooking supper for my mom.  If I'm motivated enough, I may even bake something this afternoon... No promises though...

Comments

Congrats on your successful extra shift/money. Enjoy your day off and I hope you feel refreshed for the week. Take care!
Jane said…
That part-time job of yours makes all the difference for you financially! Hope dad is well and mom enjoys your dinner!
Maureen said…
Well done to you I would love a little extra money right now, it's amazing how far you can stretch it...