Feeling the tension in the room...

I can feel the tension in my work place right now. So tight, it's like a guitar string about to pop. The worse thing? It has nothing to do with me, yet I can feel the effect on my body. When will the issue be resolved? Not a clue, but a few people need a swift kick in the arse ( sorry if I offend anyone).

Half of my morning was spent wasted trying to figure out how to use a program after the IT changed a few things. I still haven't figured it out and will have to call the help desk tomorrow to reslove the problem. AWK...

I forgot my sneakers at home, so no exercise class for me tonight. Which is not necessarily a good thing, as I can hear some reduced salt ripple chips calling my name: "Sam, Sam where are you? We're waiting for you to help reduce your anxiety level by ripping open the bag and frantically eating us... Hurry home Sam, hurry home..." So now, I'm logging off and packing my bag and heading home.

Comments

Stephanie said…
Ugh, work stress... it's the worst. Stay strong though and avoid those chips! There will be plenty of other temptations with the holidays here :) Good luck!
Jane said…
I can soooooo relate. We had a pretty rough day at school with Michael and after he was picked all I wanted to do was stuff my face!! And I did, a little bit:)
Canadian Saver said…
Mmmm enjoy the chips!

I worked for 2 years with coworkers who hated each other, went to mediation, etc etc. Very stressful on me, not just them. I can understand!
Maureen said…
One of my co-workers went home early today and it changed the whole dynamic, we went from being a moody quiet bunch to having a great day. Now how can we get her to stay home permanently ????