It's all over for another year.

The presents are unwrapped, the dinner is done and its time to relax.

DD got a new coat, new boots, Steven Kings latest book, lots of chocolate, 2 movies and bath stuff. Plus she got gift cards for Shoppers, Chapters and AE. We both got new PJ's, and I got Gail Vaz-Oxlades new book, plus a can of my favorite coffee.

We stuffed ourselves at brunch and supper. Plus we hung out with family for the bulk of the day. Plus i had the gift of a 2 hour nap and an hour long walk in the woods with the dog. It was a very relaxing day.

The only down part of the day was DD's grandmother promised to drop by in the afternoon, and she was a no show. Like her son I guess. DD's father sent her a Christmas gift, but to my mom's address. DD called it the "guilt gift". LOL

Today is going to be relaxed, I'll catch up on the laundry, and I'll make corn chowder for lunch. I work tonight, so DD will be hanging out with my sister and family tonight.

I hope everyone had a peace filled day!

Comments