Its raining, its pouring, the old man is snoring...

The only one snoring right now is the dog. He had a much need bath this morning, and 2 20 minutes walks so far today.

The rain makes for a blah day, but I've been folding laundry, and cleaning up as i go. I filled up for the week 57.00 ( which is good considering I've driven over 600 kms since Wednesday). I also spent 5.00 at the grocery store yesterday for a newspaper and pie shells. I also spend 14 dollars at the bulk barn on dog bones, salt and peppercorns, and a few treats for DD and I.

I've got to get some school work done, as I have plans for the movies with a friend tonight. Plus I'll be making spinach salad and maybe a quiche or frittata for supper. I also work this Friday, and I'm very happy about it. My pocket book will be empty by then... But I have gas and my bills are paid!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I so wish I had a bulk barn in my area. I think I'd rather enjoy shopping there.

Well, we have wind and mild temperatures (70s). Sure makes it tough to get into the pre holiday spirit. Perhaps that is good and I won't spend too much. LOL.

Have a wonderful time at the movies!
Canadian Saver said…
I'm curious if you ever saw your "friend" again?

The weekend went by too fast... it's too bad we had all that rain today... I needed the lights on at 2 this afternoon!