Sunday, Jan 14/18

Hello all, are you frozen yet? LOL We;ve had some crazy weather here in the past few days... A major thaw, rain and now its cold again... Rivers have flooded, roads and bridges washed out... All is good here... no major danger around this area... But parts of NB are a mess!

I've messed up my money this past week, paid money on an old credit card, and missed a payment on another... But I will get it fixed... :)

On a positve note, my lovely momma bought me a plane ticket to go to visit my darling daughter in late May.... There was a really good seat sale, and for less than 400.00 I'll be flying to see my girl! I'll be working extra hard at my pt job for the next few months. LOL...

LG and DB are good. DB turned 15 this past week and he's pretty happy.... He spent a day and night with his momma and had a really good day. LG and I cashed out shoppers points and got some things ahead... We're planning on cooking 52 new dishes this year, and so far we've made a boiled dinner and cajun chicken pasta.... (I've made the cajun pasta before but LG hasn't... ANd on a side note it was yummy!)...

I hope everyone has been having a good January so far!

Comments

Hawaii Planner said…
What a lovely gift from your mom!
What a great gift from your momma! I hope you'll share some of these 52 new recipes (assuming they're a success, of course). That's a great idea! Stay warm and safe xx
Jane said…
Sometimes I wish Kazi lived in Montreal so I could go visit :) Love that city! A friend who lives near Bouctouche has experienced flooding of a bridge right by her house but she's on a bit of a hill so has been ok. The water has receded now but her photos were quite scary! Glad you're safe!