DECEMBER 31, 2022

well, hello all! it has been over a year since I last wrote anything. I'm not sure why, as this used to be such a huge outlet, but I've really let it slip in the past few years. actually, the real reason was I was still struggling with so much stuff. However, it has all finally come together. Over 4 years ago, I was rear-ended, and the final result was it ended my.former career. I struggled from October 2018 to September 2019 to be able to do the job( I started at 4 hours, 2 days a week, and ended up sitting at 24 hours a week working 3 days , spending 4 days recovering, 1 OK day and then repeated the cycle. It was not a good space, physically or mentally. after having some intense evaluations done, I was told my career was over. So, in short, I was on Long term disability for 2 years. I have 2 part time jobs now, one I work part-time as a administrative assistant, and the second is as a server. I just settled the legal aspect of the accident, which was another huge relief. I can now say I'm debt free... ( in the grand scheme of things, I didn't owe a huge amount, but I am so relieved that it's done). I've learned a lot about my relationship with money over the past 4 years, and have adjusted my attitdue towards it. LG and I are still going strong. It's been over 7 years, and evey day I appreciate him more and more. My darling daughter recently got engaged. I may splurge on a lap top, as my trusty computer is still working, but I'm.not sure for how much long. I want to wish each and everyone a wonderful 2023. I'll be back again soon. Sam

Comments

This is too bad. What was your career? I have forgotten. It seems like being a server would be difficult.
T'Pol said…
Hi Sam! I thought you stopped writing. Sorry about your accident. Hope, you have recovered fully. Congrats on the engagement of your daughter. Wish her and her fiancee best of luck. Looking forward to more posts from you in 2023.