April 14, 2021

Hello all! How are you all doing one year in ( plus)? There are days when my soul is tired of all the craziness in the world ( but yet, I'm finding moments of joy, hope, happiness during those days. there are days where the sun is shining, the birds are singing and among the craziness, I am hopeful! I am grateful that we have been fairly lucky ( so far) with ur cvid numbers, but with 2 of the variants now here, I continue to pray that we all stay safe, i wear my mask in stores, I limit my outings to the stores, we continue to keep our steady 15 ( its less than that, but that is the number we are allowed). We've made no plans for the summer, other than to take the opportunity to do things when they come. We are going to do some small, inexpensive things around the house, like make the back deck smaller ( I know, but it will make shoveling in the winter that much easier). When it is finished, I'll try to post some photos in late summer). Even my trusty BBQ ( its a cast body, and was bought in 2005 got a makeover this winter. My LG is even fixing the burner ( it;s the origional one and I'll buy one on line, plus I'll look for someone to build one out of stainless steel). The body of the BBQ is amazing, and I will never find one that will last as long... So a bit of elbow grease and time... I'm clearing out the house of things that no longer serve me... Some of DD's toys( actually most that were here are gone to new homes). I'be sold items, given them away, and tossed junk... I still have more to do, but I'm trying to do a little bit each day! I'm boxing up items for DD that will go to here hopefully in JUne. I'm not sure if I will go to see her, as travel is still restricted... But I'm entertaining the thought, and will self isolate at Lg's home in the country if need be, while he stays at my home. ( That way I can have the dog with me, and walk her daily on his property). But that is very dependant on a whole lot of things! As I sat here writing this today, I just had the deep relization that I feel so much better when I write... I think I'll work on writing here more often, even if it's only a few sentences... Miss you all... I truly do... I miss reading about the mundane details ( and big events)of so many of your lives... I was thinking about Eboo and Udi with a J.... wondering how you all are? There are more too... But... I'll save them for another day! :) Sam

Comments

T'Pol said…
Good to hear from you Sam. Be well and keep safe!
Sam, always so great to hear from you! What a funny old world it is right now. Glad you are well and safe. Look forward to hearing from you more often, I hope! xx
Somehow, I missed this post. Most of my posts are mundane! I always enjoy your blog.