It's November?

Strange how time flies by as we get older. The days still seem long, but the weeks and months fly by. What's new? Not much! Still, like everyone else is the world, listening to the news about Covid and how its affecting others. Here in my little corner of the world, we are still in a bubble with the other 3 Atlanic proviences.Which means we can go to those proviences and visit family, go on a vacation or take a day trip. However, my girl lives in a provience that has a large covid presence, and that means no seeing her for a while. ( And it sucks). I can go there, and vivist but upon my return I would have to self-isolate for 14 days, and take the risk of catching it. So, I'm being a good momma, and staying home. It means Christmas will be different this year, as she was coming home, but heres to next year. we will celebrate as always, with turkey, and all the fixings, visiting with family and friends, LG will be off, so a week of rst for him. We are almost finished shopping, so that's an added bonus. I'm focusing on cleaning the house, sorting through stuff and either selling, tossing of giving away. I've been listening to podcasts, which i love... I'm still at home full time, focusing on healing and becoming stronger in all areas of my life. My mother sold the family home just over a month ago. It was on the market for a whole 12 hours before it sold ( for over asking price). She is now settled into an apartment and loving it. No more shoveling for her! She isn't a stuff person, which made it easy. She tossed 9 bags of garbage, shredded 3 bags of papers, set things to the curb ( like her computer desk and chair), which was scooped up in a few hours. She is still going through a few things in her home and all the boxed are unpacked exect the photo albums. The new owners asked if she would leave most of the furnishings ( and she did). Plus they were looking for a couch and loveseat for the basement, which I happened to have.. They are now lving with new people and not tossed in the garabge. I hope you are all doing ok, and taking care of yourselves first!

Comments

T'Pol said…
Good to hear from you. Congrats to your mom on her house sale. I live in a very risky city so, I am not meeting anyone, going anywhere other than going for grocery shopping. Stay safe and enjoy the Holiday Season!